R630 (single ) - R950 (double)*
* Additional charge applicable if more than 2 people – please see Bwelani’s Additional Person & Child Policy
All prices inclusive of VAT.
All prices exclude breakfast; additional R60pp
Hillbrow – is a standard room located on the ground floor next to the pool area. It features an over-sized photograph of downtown Johannesburg’s skyline and some of the hand signs used by commuters to communicate with the taxi drivers. It has an en-suite shower bathroom, small study desk, flat screen TV as well as air-conditioning.
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people. In addition there is more than ample space for a travel cot
- Extra length double sized bed
- Small study desk with conveniently located multi-plug and desk lamp
- A small clothes cupboard with a separate chest of drawer provides ample space
- Block-out curtains and blinds to provide privacy during the day
- En-suite bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Complimentary amenities sourced from the Western Cape, e.g. liquid soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and bubble bath
- There is a 80L bar fridge, kettle, complimentary tea (black and rooibos) and coffee in the room.
- The use of an upstairs kitchenette equipped with a one plate induction hob, air fryer, necessary pots and pans, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and crockery, chopping boards, tin opener and corkscrew. It is serviced every morning.
- 32" flat screen LED TV
- DStv (satellite TV)
- DVD player and access to a DVD library
- Air conditioning
- Electric blanket on bed during winter months
- Shoe shine kit
- Iron and ironing board available in the upstairs kitchenette
- Hair dryer – on request
- Direct access to the outside
- Room size: 20 sqm
- On-site parking for one car
- Complimentary 500MiB daily wifi data per guest